Thursday, June 30, 2011

Plan of Action

Well tomorrow is supposed to be my official start date so today I made a plan. I wrote out short term goals as well as long term goals. Maybe tomorrow I will publish my goals but right now they are in my room where Abigail is sleeping so I don't want to go in there. I tried to stay as realistic as possible with these goals so that I don't set myself up for failure, but I also didn't want to make them too easy either. After I did that I created a workout plan for myself that I can easily work around Abigail so I will have no excuses. This plan will be for 4 weeks and then I will up it once I am able to go back to the gym. So I guess that is really all I have for today. I am still a chubby kid but in time that will change, for now I am still at my $30! Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment