Sunday, June 26, 2011

Camping

We got back from camping this afternoon and I have had the munchies ever since! I have been trying to eat healthy munchies so I had some fig newtons, low sugar oatmeal and some pineapple. I really just want junk right now but I know I can't have it so I am trying really hard to stay away from it!

Aside from the loud obnoxious skanks that were at the spot across from us, camping went really well. Clint and I got to watch Josh on the inter tube on the lake, it is amazing some of the things that he does on there!We were quite impressed. Abigail handled her first trip very well but was a busy body all day so she never really took a nap. Good thing for us though because she was so tired she slept until 9:30 this morning (with a feeding at 2 and 6:30 of course).

Well speaking of feeding (I was trying to avoid talking about myself if you couldn't tell), I didn't do as bad as I could have done on a camping trip but I still didn't eat great. Yesterday when we got there we pretty much went straight to the water so we didn't have any lunch. But before we actually did have lunch I had 2 big cups full of cantaloupe which was delicious. For lunch we had turkey sandwiches with pepper jack cheese. Then dinner was BBQ ribs which were absolutely DELICIOUS thank you Clint! With that I had some grapes and some water. I did have 2 beers while we were there and they weren't light beers so I know the calories added up there. The worst thing that I ate was breakfast this morning, I ate 5, yes I said FIVE pieces of bacon! I felt so sick after I did it because I knew I should not have eaten them. I love bacon though, I can't help it :( I did eat more grapes though so I guess that helps a little right?? Probably not. Oh well. Tomorrow morning I will get on the scale and see if there are any changes to my weight. I am hoping if nothing else that I am at least where I was on Saturday before we left. I just need to stay strong tonight and fight the munchies! Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment